Life is programming

I think entire of my life will be programming life :-D I agree with the statement that '' Life is programming''.It is challenging and excited to do it ..When u complete a full page coding,u will feel release and satisfied.This experience comes to me during my first semester of foundation.I was learning Visual Basic.Im new to it and willing to learn it.Search for it !!

Life is programming - To me:
1.earn money(hehe ,important :-P)
2.challenging
3.learn new language? :-S
4.thinking always @.@
5.combine with business next time ^^



Example of the coding ,swt>.<

Below copyright from ''http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?LifeIsProgramming''

LifeIsProgramming is when programming is the most salient feature of your life.

Well balanced life? You mean program an equal amount in the morning as you do in the evening?
-No, "balanced" as in B-trees. It's when you have your routines correctly indexed.

-"Balanced" as in balanced reporting: it's when you do all the things I think you should do.

-How about "balanced" as in the number of bugs fixed today is equal to the number of new bugs discovered.

-"Balanced" in the emotional state between fear (which motivates you to work) and hopelessness (which makes you want to give up).

-Balanced: Your two personal computers have the same amount of free hard drive space.

-Perhaps he means when all the developers are scheduled at 100% load in MS Project?

-A programmer has a well balanced life when he spends as much time programming for personal projects as for personal projects. You mean "professional projects"? or is that part of the joke?

*Balanced: you are devoting equal development time to MacOsx, Windows, and LinuxOs. This may be forced by long (balanced) compile times. The same sentiment applies to your N favorite programming languages.



My world,My Life


Nicholas End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Facebook

Copyright © 2009 Nicholas's Blog |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net